Dermal fillers are substances/gels injected beneath the skin’s surface to smooth wrinkles and add volume. The products are composed of stabilized hyaluronic acid which occurs naturally in the cells of the skin. It works by drawing in water and therefore augmenting the skin, thus reducing the wrinkle treated.
Dermal fillers are particularly effective on the following areas:
* Corners of mouth (Oral commissure)
* Smoker lines
* Mouth to chin lines (Marionette lines)
* Face volumisation
* Nose to mouth lines (Nasolabial lines)
* Lip enhancement
* Frown lines
All procedures are carried out by a qualified doctor, Dr Carole McAlister, not a nurse or beautician.
Following a consultation with our Doctor, an anaesthetic cream is applied to the area prior to the treatment so that any discomfort is minimal. The filler is then injected with a very fine needle under the skin surface. The treatment takes around 30 minutes and the effects are immediate. After the treatment the area may be slightly red and swollen, however you can resume normal activities and drive yourself home or return to work immediately after the treatment. Vigorous exercise should be avoided for 24 hours.
Effects usually last about 6-9 months.
Injection related reactions, these may include swelling, redness, discomfort and bruising at the injection site immediately after the treatment. These reactions are usually mild and resolve within a few days. The risk of an allergic reaction is extremely rare. Allergic reactions can be treated with corticosteroids or the product removed using an injectable enzyme.
- Lip Enhancement - £300
- Nose to Mouth Lines - £300
- Marionette Lines - £250
- Corners of Mouth- £250
- Smoker's Lines - £250
- Cheek Fillers - £300
These prices include:
- A professional treatment carried out by a qualified Doctor, not a nurse or beautician.
- Free consultation.
- A 2 week review appointment and FREE top up if clinically indicated.
- The best brands on the market.
- Anaesthetic cream or local anaesthetic injection at no extra cost.
- A fixed price for men or women.